Saturday, June 30, 2012

Photo a Day July

I am so excited to be participating in my first photo challenge! This challenge is part of Photo a Day month challenges, hosted by Fat Mum Slim.  I was especially intrigued (you have no idea it took me to figure out the spelling of that word!) after reading her post 5 Ways Photo-a-Day Will Change Your Life for the Better, even though I had already decided to do the challenge anyways!


I am by no means a expert, or even an amateur photographer, but I think I have a fairly good eye, and ever since I saw my first photo challenge, I thought it would be an interesting way to gain perspective on how your day really goes. So join me in the challenge, it takes a little bit of your time, but rewards you too.  I'd love to see your entries, so leave me a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment